8.07.2011

Baby C






A few weeks ago I was lucky to have a Newborn Session with a friend I used to play soccer with back in the day. Kym and her husband Andrew recently welcomed a new little man into their lives. I can tell from spending a few hours with them that they are such amazing parents and love their sweet baby boy so very much. This little guy was such stud and handled his photo shoot like a pro. I Love all these Newborn Sessions! Thanks again to Kym for letting me take pictures of your baby and to Andrew for smiling for the camera even with pee all over him.

4 comments:

Kimberly Conners said...

Thanks so much for capturing such precious pictures of our little man. You are so talented! Hope to see you again soon! xo

Candice said...

You're so very welcome. It was so fun to see you guys as parents. And mini Andrew is just perfect.

Katie said...

I love your work and am inspired by your passion.

I have enjoyed looking through you photos and hope to become more talented through the years of working in this area.

If there is any chance could you follower my photography blog hear

http://katieejohnsonphotography.blogspot.com/

Kathy - The Inspired Place said...

Candice... love all these pictures! You are so talented!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...