7.18.2011

Schedule



Right now I am tentatively scheduling for July 29th or the 31st just to see whether people would like a Friday vs. a Sunday. It will probably just be one of the those dates, so let me know what date YOU want. 

The 3 **locations are;
 Urban: Los Rios Street in San Juan Capistrano
Beach: Either Montage or Eagle Rock 
Open Field: Irvine off of Sand Canyon
Los Rios will be July 29th or 31st
Beach will be August 4th
Open Field will be August 27th

**Locations are subject to change depending on client demand. When booking make sure you specify which location you prefer.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Candace, this is Arlene. We met at dinner the other night. Would love to book Aug 27th for me and my fame (hubs and two boys). Here is my email: thelauperfamily@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Fisher Family said...

Hi Candace! I would love to book August 4th for me and my family. My email is peteandlindsey@hotmail.com. Thanks! Lindsey Fisher

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...